Sunday, August 26, 2012

I've been keeping an eye out on the storm approaching and hitting where I want to live, they Keys.  In theory Isaac is to become a Cat-2 hurricane when ti hits the gulf, and be a Cat-1 over the Keys.


The satellite views are impressive.









I was able to get some webacm pics of the area.  Most of the cams that I frequent were down but I did get some nice images of the first stages of the storm.

A typical error message that I was getting, cannot control the camera.  And this was from a lot of them which is unusual.  I guess other people were watching as well unless it was connectivity problems.



Some store owners on Duval are taking no chances and boarded up their windows.




No cruise ships today.


A hotel is void of customers.


So is the hog's Breath and Rum Barrel.



But Sloppy Joe's is hopping.



Dolphins don't care, they are simply doing their thing,



As of 3PM Sunday NOAA says the storm has not increased if strength.  So I am keeping my fingers crossed that is simply blows over.

Call me crazy, but even with the storm about to hit, I still want to live there.  Now only if I can get a job there.

'till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment