Thursday, October 25, 2012

FantasyFest is in full swing in Key West and from what I have seen in past photos and YouTube videos it is a blast.  It is a one week long plus party and I wish I was there.  It is interesting in how it was started, a party to entice tourist dollars during a slow period just before snow bird season.  I am certain that several places are making out very well with the infusion of money.

One of the things that is unique about FantasyFest and I was able to catch a glimpse from the webcam outside Sloppy Joe's on Wednesday night, was people covered with body paint, women especially.  Here women can wear nothing more than panties (or thong) with their body's covered in paint in some sort of design.  That's right they are topless and you see everything, but covered in paint.

Photo from Google Images



Screen shot from the cam outside Sloppy Joe's


I saw a few with black electrical tape only covering their nipples and no paint.  A few even wet with foot coverings only.

The city did set aside an area where this was allowed which was Duval Street and no other locations.  Now I have a question.  For the most part, and I am talking about the women topless covered with paint, are just that and that is topless.  Would they be as willing to walk down any other street topless sans the paint?  
Say Duval Street, White Head Street or even Plandome Road?

I have no problem with that myself, hey I'm a guy and as a guy I have no problem looking at boobies and if a women wants to bare them for me then it is my civic duty to look.  I know my wife would object.  And here is another thought, I've been to the beach many times, taught scuba classes, sailed and what have you. I have seen quite a few men that really can use a bra. And some of these guys could fit into a C cup.

A guy needing a bra.  Image from Google Images

And some could stand to wear a girdle, I am no exception to that part.  Sitting behind a desk has left it's mark on my middle.

So where is the difference?  A guy that needs a C cup can walk around showing all and it is no big deal, but a woman with say a B cup would only get into trouble.

So I ask again but don't expect an answer, if you were at FantasyFest and was topless and was covered with body paint in public, would you do the same without body paint and with it not being FantasyFest?

'till next time.

Map

No comments:

Post a Comment