Friday, October 19, 2012

This morning I woke up to rain, tons of it. Turning on the TV the weather forecast for today is nothing but rain. Oh how ducky. Plus it is a chilly 55 right now. Yuk.

I went to the computer and looked at the webcam at the Hog's Breath Saloon and see it is a glorious 80. Looking at Mallory Square I see some puffy clouds but no sign of rain. It looks likecitvis going to be a great day in Key West.

I went to the webcam outside of the Lazy Gecko and saw that Rick's was all decorated in a very garish manner. Thinking to myself could it be?

So I did a little research and found that it was that time once again, FantasyFest. And it starts today. Too bad that there are more webcams around Key West so those who are not there like moi, can watch the excitement.

Speaking of webcams, since the "hurricaine that wasn't" the webcams at Cowboy Bill's have been down since. Even the website went down. Only this week the website came back up but not the cams. Even the webcam mounted on Rick's has been down since.

There are a few remote control cams I go to once in a while.  On one of them someone (no not me) grabs control of it and focuses on women tourists and mostly on their cleavage especially with one location.  Mmmmm, yeah baby.  Well recently with the one cam I had and eye full.  The cam was focused on a woman sunbathing and she was topless.  And she was right under the cam.  A word of advice, if you want to sunbath topless, make sure that there are no cams around.

Today in Newsday my wife found an article in how there are several companies here on Long Island that were given state aid to help build there businesses and hire people.  Many of them are in default for not filling vacant spots.  Could there be a spot for me?  I still wish for the Keys but so far, nothing.

Anyway that is about it for now.  I just hope to catch some of the activities of FantasyFest on the cams.

'till next time

Map

No comments:

Post a Comment