Sunday, February 26, 2012

Cold Sunday

Spent the day yesterday working solo. My assistant refuses to work after hours or on a weekend day. I have to go back in later today and finish up. But it shouldn't be too bad.

It was freezing when I left the building last night and the wind was howling. Must have been a wind chill of close to 28. Today is not much better as far as the temp is concerned. Yet when I looked at the Hogs Breath website Key West is in the mid 70's. Wish I was there.

We were going to go to Southold yesterday to the Custer Observatory. Good thing the job took longer than what was expected. We would have frozen our butts off plus th sky was not clear at all.

I downloaded the Blogger app onto my iPad. Yuk. It is beyond horrible. I am sticking with Safari for blogging.

When I finish at the office today, I am planning on sending out more resumes. I'll spend an hour or so doing that. Afterwards I have to do some cleaning around the house.

I dread tomorrow. I really am not in the mood to go back into the office where may boss is riding around on her broom. I am sure when she leaves, there will be a major party, but I doubt that day will ever come. So we have to put up with her and her nastiness.

'till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment