Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday starts again

Another wonderful Monday is upon us once again. Today when I left for the office it was in the low 40's. Looking at Key West, the mid 70's. The forecast is that the early part of the week it will be cold with rain moving in. Later on we should see the 50's. Freaky how the weather is. So far the white stuff has been very little. For me what we had was way too much.

Last night the sky was crystal clear. From my porch I had a great view on Venus a crescent moon and Jupiter. I missed seeing Mercury. I still have a few days for that provided we have clear skies.

I found a one-stop employment website run by the Feds. Interesting. Looking at the statistics and projections, my industry will see a decline of about 8% within the next few years here in New York. But for places like

Florida they expect an increase of 13%. Makes me really want to push harder to get out of this area.

I busted my ass yesterday working here in the office and wouldn't you know it my boss was here. OMG. She treated my like dirt under her feet. She was very upbeat with a few others that were here, but me I was garbage to her. Not even a word of thanks for coming in and working on my day off. Here it is I come in on my day off to save the company money and she cannot even say thank you. Our previous CEO would have. Guaranteed that will not happen again. From now on I will call in contractors to do the same job.

I caught my assistant watching his cats on his laptop instead of working. He has a webcam setup in his house so he can watch the kitties. How freaky is that? Yet my boss is in love with this gold brick. One day it will bite him in the ass and I hope to see it.

Anyway I need to get to work.

'till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment