Friday, February 24, 2012

Thursday

I took Thursday off from work as a mental health day. You need to do that once in a while.

The weather was in the 50's with high winds blowing in the morning then calmed down be afternoon.. So far no rain or that other stuff.

Looking at Key West from the Hog's Breath website, 79!!! Wish I was there!

So far the winter here has been very mild which in a way scares me. The oil companies have not been selling oil which means the volume is down as the sale. They will make up for it soon by jacking up the price across the board. Even the news is stating that we will see $6 a gallon for gas by summer.

The government needs to step in and put a stop to this and not give lip service. Obama is good for that. So far he wants us to expand the renewable energy program which is great but he refuse to go after big oil and they way they are ripping us off.

No it is Friday and the rain is here. At least it is better than snow.

At the job I need to work over the weekend on a major project. I told my assistant about it a week ago and he said that he will be here. Now he says that he can't...family obligations. Whenever there is work to be done at night or on the weekends, he refuses to show up and the senior management here applaud him for that. Hey, I have family obligations too and break them to get the job done. And I am his boss. So much for senior management backing me up. I really hate this place.

I started a Twitter account and I see that spam is there as well. I see that there is one poster with several names posting the same thing over and over and over. There really needs to be some control on this.

The interface for Blogger has changed and I do not like it at all. I liked the previous version. It was easier to use. This new one is horrible.

Anyway, I need to get to work.

'till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment