Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Four Day Week

Getting ready for another day in paradise. No not in Key West but my job. At least it is a four day work week. Even that is too long.

Last night was crystal clear. I went onto the porch with my binoculars and did some observing of the heavens. Saw Venus, Jupiter, M45, the great Orion Nebula, and several other stars. Nice. Later this month and going into the first weeks of March there will be a line up of planets that should be interesting.

All in a fairly straight line will be Mercury, Uranus, Venus and Jupiter. I'll need to get my scope out for Uranus and will need to work at it a bit for it might not be visible that easily. ButbI want to give it a shot.

Stopped off at MicroCenter yesterday. The line for the check out was ridiculous. So I walked out of there. Stopped off at the food store for a few things and it was a breeze shopping. Hardly anyone there. One guy was about the get blasted by me. I was getting some pot pies that were on sale and he just plowed into me, pushing me out of his way so he could get into the very same freezer. A real ignorant piece of crap. Typical for Long Island.  Yeah I really hate Long Island.

Been watching on the news. Another body was found. Only not near Gilgo Beach. Right now it is not connected to the other murders but time will tell. If it is connected... I have to wonder what kind of animal is doing this. I also wonder if they will ever catch him or her or them.

I browsed the Keys News a bit last night. Nothing interesting in applying for. But you never know. I have to make it a point to check daily on my iPad.

Anyway it is time to get ready for work. At least it is a paycheck for now. My love for the company is long gone. Hey, like I said earlier. At least it is four day work week.

'till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment