Sunday, April 10, 2011

4/10/11 - A cold Sunday

Yesterday was next to perfect.  If it was a few degrees warmer then it would have been perfect.  Today is no comparison.  The sky is overcast, chilly, damp in other words, yuk.

Went to church and started to fall asleep during the sermon.  I am probably not the only one.  Now what did he say?

A little talk afterward was the budget crunch that threatened to close down the nation.  They are going to slash programs and hurt the regular American.  Here is an idea, get rid of the over paid politicians, stop wasting money of nonsense projects and items, stop sending billions and billions of dollars over seas and stop fighting other countries wars.  Imagine the amount of money you would save. If I wasn't so honest I should run for office.

Today we are going to start our spring cleaning.  Oh happy happy joy joy, what a lot of fun.  If I am lucky I might just skip out for a spell and find something more productive to do.  Like tossing down a few cold ones.  But with my luck no way will that happen.

'till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment