Thursday, April 28, 2011

4/28/11 - Muggy Thursday

Woke up to 60 degree temp but 100% humidity today. Feels like the high 70's. Typical Long Island muggy weather. Better than snow.

Forecast is heavy rains this afternoon through the night. In some areas flood warnings have been issued. With the over development of Nassau County why am I not surprised. We a way too crowded.

Posted on Dice.com this morning. Craig's list has been fruitless, but at least it offers some hope.

I was contacted by a headhunter yesterday by email. I think she was just fishing. I sent her my resume anyway. You never know.

The way the job is going, I really cannot wait to leave the company. It is getting bad there. Too much tension and closed door meetings. More so than ever. My wife tells me to sit tight and ride it out. With the way the job market is I really have no choice. So that is what I am doing, riding out the storm to the bitter end unless something better comes along. In the meantime I still have to give it my all no matter what.

Scott Adams cartoon about Dilbert is a real good reflection of the company. I wonder if he has a webcam watching us.

Time to get ready to do battle once more.

'till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment