Sunday, April 24, 2011

4/24/11 - Happy Easter

Happy Easter to everyone!

Easter Sunday, looking over towards the west I see dark skies threatening rain. The weather forecasters said down pours this afternoon. Yuk. Still a bit chilly but not like it has been. Still not spring weather.

Going to spend a good part of the day doing paperwork. At least I will not be interrupted by phone call after phone call. And this work that I have to do is very critical since it is related to DRP/BCP. Everyone thinks there will be another 9/11 so the whole world is in a panic. So I have my work cut out for me.

Went to church last night so we are not going today. That really frees up the morning.

Spent most of yesterday trying to clean that virus off the computer at work. Brought the drive home and ran several tools on it. I had to use both Linux and a Window live CD on an old laptop that if it gets infected I can wipe out easily with no loss. So far I didn't make much headway. There is a root kit that will not get removed. Symantec did a great job alright. Really horrible anti-virus.

Tomorrow is going to be hell- on-wheels. I am going to be swamped with meetings all day and vendor visits. Better eat a ton of lamb today for the energy.
'till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment