Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4/5/11 - Ugly Tuesday

Woke up to ugly weather today.  It rained last night and the weather man said it will do so again during the day with high winds.  Even more rain for the rest of the week.  At least I was able to go to work without the overcoat for the first time in a while.

I spoke to the HR woman yesterday about that nut job that made a slanderous statement in writing about me.  I told her that what was done is actionable on my part and we need to discuss if there will be litigation or not. 

She tried to to do a run around but I have the email in my hand.  Told her that the only way to stop any form of law suit is to get rid of that person.  She has a very long history of making trouble for me that is well documented.  She is know to make trouble for several other people as well.  Gotta wonder why they are afraid of her.


I posted again on Craig's List.  I am not hopeful but like I keep saying, you never know.

Did my taxes last night, OMG. Talk about getting slammed by the IRS.  I still feel that it is a waste of time that we have to file 1040's even though the government takes the tax out already.  Look at all the trees we would save by not having to fill out tax forms.


Time to get back to work and dealing with the insanity of the day ahead.

'till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment