Tuesday, March 6, 2012

60's in the Keys

I looked at the webcam at the Hogs Breath this morning. In the 60's. We are in the low 40's. The 60's for the Keys might be cold for them, but I'd take that over the 40's any day.

I have to ask the state officials of Florida something, if you have the problem with pythons the why a limited hunting season of only 1 month? I would think that it should be open season all year round with no bag limit. That way you not only can bring the problem under control, but have a good shot of eradicating the species before they do more damage.

I made it through another day of that hell hole yesterday. My boss overruled all of my decisions in a meeting. The hand writing is on the wall in bright neon pink letters, that is for sure. Every day that I last there is one more day of pay. There is no future there anymore.

The word is getting out about the CEO firing his assistant. Everyone is in shock. With the comments he makes you better believe he is going to replace her with a young twit. Can we say 'class action'?

We got rid of cable for the TV. I was too expensive. So we went to rabbit ears for digital TV. Horrible! The channels when they come in are all pixelated and the sound is choppy. We are not the only ones with that problem. Getting rid of the old analog broadcasts was a big mistake. This only helps to prove that the cable and satellite TV providers have a lot of control in government. By the way, friends say that satellite is not much better when it is bad weather outside.

Anyway, time to get ready to put up with that place again.

'till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment