Friday, March 23, 2012

Yesterday was taken up with running errands.  Took the car in for routine service like oil change, tire rotation, inspection and what have you.  The remainder of the day was running all over the place.  Real excitement.

The late afternoon and into the evening I spent taking the telescope apart for repairs.  I looked everywhere on line and could not find any manuals or instructions even from the manufacturer themselves.  So I went at it flying blind taking photos every step of the way not only to document how to put it back together, but I figured that I will post some instructions.  Never know if someone else will have he same problem.

Today I went to the employment center on the south shore.  What a waste of time but I had to do it for unemployment reasons plus you never know.  They offered computer classes.  Not to get excited now but these are basic MS Word and Excel classes.  Errr you think that I need that?  There are a few things there that might be interesting to follow up with but I will need to dig into it deeper.

On the way home I went through an industrial park nearby and took down the names of several companies there.  I will research them on the net and target them with a resume.

Later today it is more resume sending.  Oh the fun of it all.

Right now at lunch time it is about 58 outside and sunny with a light breeze.  In where I want to live and work, Key West, it is 79 sunny and a light breeze by the Hog's Breath webcam.  Looking at Sloppy Joe's webcam Duval Street was quiet but I know that will change quickly.  Back to the Green Parrot I see that they moved the bar cam again and went back to poor resolution.  What happened?

'till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment