Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Woke up to a light fog last night.  They did forecast fog but nothing so light.  It was gone this morning and the ground was wet as if there was a drizzle.

I went to bed at 11:30 last night and a neighbor who is a cop was home for supper or as they say 'meal.'  You could tell for he bring home the patrol car.  And like some cops he thinks he is above the law and parked on the wrong side of the street.  You are not suppose to do that on personal time.  I got up at 2:30 AM to go to the bathroom and looked out the window and the patrol car never moved.  What kind of a break do these guys get?  We so happen to have one of the highest paid police departments in the country.  NYC PD earns their money the hard way and do not get paid what they are worth.  But these guys around here???  Fergit about it.

Right now it is 56 here and overcast.  The forecast for today is overcast then partly cloudy and into the mid 60's.

Looking at the cam at Sloppy Joe's the sun is out in full force.  At the Hogs Breath it is a wonderful 77.  Nice.

I saw that they moved the crowd cam back to the roof of Sloppy Joe's.  It was there for a long time and had horrible resolution.  Then they moved it across the street aimed at the bar for a few months. That cam had decent images.  Now they out it back on the roof and the images are worse than ever.  You can hardly make anything out.

Speaking of Key West cams, I see that the Green Parrot moved their bar cam.  Most Likely with a new one for the images are pretty clear.  All in all like I posted earlier the web designers can do an overall better job with the cams for the images are pretty small and when you right click and zoom to full screen the resolution goes to hell real fast.

Today I have to go back to the resume thing.  More research and more research and hitting the companies.  I hope this does not take too long but I know of a woman that was fired from my place for her age last year and she still cannot find work.  And she and I are the same age so that really does not help my outlook.

Not much more to say today, pretty quiet start and yesterday was no thriller.

I still wish for a computer support job down in the Keys.

'till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment