Friday, March 16, 2012

The job fair was a total waste of my time and energy.  Insurance sales jobs and that was that.  Oh there were a few low end positions with a few places but flipping burgers would have been better.  But you never know.

I did get a lead from one of the recruiting websites that sends me notices.  So I sent out a copy of the resume to them as well.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

In the morning the sky was over cast and chilly out side.  At Sloppy Joe's I saw rain and the Hogs Breath showed it was 71.  When I got home the weather the was still nasty here.  Looking at the webcam at Sloppy Joe's the sun came out in full force.  Wish I was there.

I follow Key West Lou's blog from time to time and he mentions that the pythons are coming to
Key West.  That would ruin the whole area in my opinion.  I really say that the state of Florida should take a firm stand and make it open season on these invaders with no bag limit and eradicate the entire species once and for all.  There should be no limit in how you dispatch these snakes - snare, .22, .357, 12 ga, .30-06, .223, you get the idea.  Shoot them with whatever is handy.  Maybe even put a bounty on them. say $100 per kill or a better incentive, for each confirmed kill the person gets so much off their property taxes that year.


So far no one else from the company has reached out to me.   In a way it kind of hurts.  You work with several people for such a long time and think that you built up some kind of relationship only to find out that it might not have been there in the first place.  I'm not too surprised thou.  In a lot of places once you leave for one reason or another the people left behind do not want to know you any more.

Today it is in the mid 40's here with rain.  At the Hog's Breath 71 and looking at Sloppy Joe's they just came out of a good dose of rain for the sun is coming out.

Anyway I've got to go back at it.  I am not getting a paycheck this way.

'till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment