Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I made it through another day. Each day there is a day more of pay. But I am sure it will not be long before I get fired.

My assistant, the guy that is after my job has been making one big mistake after another. I have to clean Ou his mess for if I tell him to do it all I get is smart mouth.

Now HR is checking up on me to see if I am doing my job. You can really tell that they are out for me.

Stopped at the food store on the way in. Some woman was parked in the handicapped spot, taking up two spots and she did not have a pass. I asked her to move and she refused saying that she was waiting for someone. No sense in calling the police, they don't do anything anyway.

Right in front of my house is a stop sign. If I got a nickle for each car that drove through it I could retire in a week. What is sad is that a cop lives two doors down and he drives through the stop sign in his personal car.

Anyway, I am going to make this short. I am tired.

'till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment