Saturday, March 31, 2012

Friday was very busy for me around the house.  That is why I am so very late in my post.

It was in the low 60's here and in the 80's at the Hog's Breath.

I had a wonderful lunch with the woman I used to work with.  I missed her a lot.  If I wasn't married I would consider dating her full time. 

I finally heard from a woman that works at the company.  She apologizes for not writing sooner.  Her son was ill and she had some time off.  She lost her husband two year ago in a tragic accident.  Shame.  But she is holding up OK.  She is real cute too and great personality.

Looking a the webcam from Sloppy Joe's I saw some guy in a red cape riding up and down Duval Street.  I was able to get a screen capture of it.


I viewed the cam at Schooner Wharf and there was this guy with a long beard and he had a Cockatoo on his shoulder.  A woman was busy snapping photos of him and the bird as if she never saw a Cockatoo before.   Then again to her it might be unusual.  You can see him and the bird on the lower right with the screen capture below.


Going to Mallory Square the screen capture shows the beauty of the sunset and the lights coming on below.


Using this same technique I found a few webcams in East Egg.  The first is from one of the yacht clubs scanning the bay.  You will see there are no boats in the water while in Key West boats seem to never leave the water.

Finally from the town dock.  Again no boats and only three cars. One of the workers there got her job all because daddy was the police commissioner.  Her application for the job was bumped up above the others that were there.  I spoke to one of the constables that drive the patrol boat and they do not like her in the least or how daddy got her the job.


Anyway those are a few screen captures of where I wish I was and from where I am.  Thanks to "Conch Scooter" for this idea.

Anyway it is almost 1AM and I need to get some shut eye in.
'till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment